Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introducing Trystan

Trystan, or Twisty, is the Godfather. Sort of like those mafia circles where nobody knows each other except for the head guy...yeah, just like that. As the team is spread across the Pacific, nobody knows everybody...except for this guy... feel the power already?

On the trip, Trystan is the go-to guy for taking photos, and lots of them. Described by a concerned team member as the 'Hubble Telescope', Trystan's camera equipment will be pretty crazy... but it's a small price to pay for sensational 'hero shots'.

Likes: the elusive Swedish Tramping Team, smiley faces, mountains, Denny's, Americans

Dislikes: Soapy dishes, burnt porridge, bad moods, corned beef, Vegemite

3 comments:

  1. Trystan, these profiles are hilarious! Sounds amazing. I can't wait to see some pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canoogie you are one crazy bast*rd, & you reckon I'm mad for wearing shorts all year round, you make me look like a pussy, good luck to you & Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wiz, if only I could pull of short-shorts like you can...then I wouldn't have to define my manhood by doing something silly like this...but we both know these snow camouflaged legs aint cut out for kiwi stubbies even if I have the accent down and you treat me like your own son...

    ReplyDelete