Friday, July 17, 2009

Pinedale, WY - Photos 6

Alright, I didn't lug three kilograms of camera equipment just to take pictures of Ben's underwhelming biceps, so here are a couple of shots of some of the stunning landscapes we've been seeing. Also, this is my rebuttal for the Tilley hat, excessive sunscreen, two lenses and my unflattering tight black ninja suit...so just because the babes aren't jumping all over me now (although I did get a nice sunscreen comment last night), these might help. So please, if you are of the female persuasion, I'd like some encouragement....something in the order of "Jeez Trystan, you could have taught Ansel Adams a few things"...or something to modest like that it will make it all worth it...alright ladies, hold back, hold back.






5 comments:

  1. Arn't the colours just sensational! You could take a steam bath in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you don't know me, my name is Scott. My girlfriend and I are heading over to do the GDMBR in two weeks. We were super excited when we found your blog. Can I ask a couple of quick questions? You do not have to answer them if you don't have time! Anything you didn't take you wish you had? What did you guys do for Travel insurance? How are you bear bagging? AWESOME photos BTW. We too have been planning this for a long time and we are super amped. Good luck with the rest of your ride. Cheers Scott and Jo from a wet and COLD Christchurch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos, Trystan! What magnificent scenery...

    Keep up the good work, you guys. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's not helping your lady quotient, but the photos are sweet, I need to go find me some hotsprings... Or, we could photo-war, I'm going to Baffin tomorrow for a 10 backpacking trip up there - it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picks hun!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete